Paleo Greek Salad
- Prep Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Yield: 3 to 4 servings 1x
- 1 cucumber, sliced (halved or quartered)
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 can black olives (or about 1 cup Kalamata olives)
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, sliced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, pressed
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon 100% pure honey (agave nectar or maple syrup for a vegan option)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt (I add 1/8 teaspoon at a time and taste-test in between)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cucumber, red onion, green pepper, olives, tomatoes, and avocado.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, garlic, parsley, oregano, honey, and sea salt. Then drizzle over salad and toss lightly.
- For best results, enjoy immediately. Store covered in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours. For meal prep, keep ingredients separate and add dressing just prior to eating.