One of the most popular curated Spirited Learning classroom decor themes is Modern Farmhouse. I don’t know if it’s the black/white/green color scheme or the art deco-style patterns or the ease with which a teacher can decorate a classroom. But whatever it is, Modern Farmhouse is where it’s at these days. And I am ALL FOR IT!
I, too, love the Modern Farmhouse Classroom Decor theme, for the reasons included above, and also because it’s a theme to bring the outdoors in (greenery and succulents, anyone?), and it’s a great way to make a space feel cozy but not cluttered (shoutouts to fellow I’m-allergic-to-clutter types).
Whatever your reason for loving Modern Farmhouse decor (at home or in the classroom), you’re in the right spot! So let’s explore!
What’s included in the Modern Farmhouse Classroom Decor Bundle?
The Modern Farmhouse Classroom Decor bundle comes with the following items:
- Word Wall with sight words
- Word wall banner
- Alphabet cards
- Alphabet posters
- Classroom rules posters
- Decorative bunting in more than one style
- Teacher binder covers
- Teacher binder spines
- Desk Name plates
- Hand signals
- Table numbers
- Cubby tags
- Classroom jobs cards
- Google Slides templates
- Daily schedule card headers
- Daily schedule cards
- Time cards
- Colors, shapes, and numbers
- Ten frames
- Currency posters
- Number lines (including skip counting and whisper counting)
- Calendar cards including years, months, days of the week, special occasions, and numbers
- Birthday posters
- Weather chart with weather cards and seasons
- Classroom supply labels
- Rolling cart labels for 10- and 12-drawer rolling carts in rectangular and angled styles
- Book bin labels in two styles
- Google Sites accents including headers, buttons, backgrounds, and logos
In addition to saving money, another benefit to purchasing the bundle is the amount of mixing and matching you can do between the individual products. If you find the labels in one product fit another need in your classroom, then open the text editable files on your computer, add the content you need, print, and display! Files come in PDF and PowerPoint formats. You will need PowerPoint to access text editable files.
Some of the individual products contain more than one resource. For example, the Modern Farmhouse Word Wall with Sight Words and Alphabet Posters resource includes sight words and alphabet posters like the product says but also includes alphabet cards in multiple styles. The Modern Farmhouse Math Kit includes currency, numbers, telling time labels, and shapes posters. But it also includes number lines, complete with skip counting and whisper counting options. And if you are working on color recognition, then you’re set there, too.
What’s in the Modern Farmhouse Classroom Decor Bundle that isn’t pictured here?
That’s a great question. The Modern Farmhouse Google Slides Templates and Modern Farmhouse Google Sites Templates aren’t pictured in these images. Neither is the Modern Farmhouse Classroom Jobs resource. So it’s a good idea to click through to the bundle and review individual products to see what is in store (literally and figuratively!).
Modern Farmhouse classroom setup
So how do you decorate a Modern Farmhouse classroom? Especially if you want to add more to the classroom than the printed materials themselves? There are so many different ways to decorate a classroom, but when I think Modern Farmhouse, I think cozy but minimalist. It feels like home but it’s not cluttered. For this classroom decor theme, I added:
- Greenery, greenery, and more greenery! I also used metal containers to hold the flowers and added a succulent in a ceramic mini vase.
- Industrial desk lamp. I found this particular lamp at Walmart when I was there for something completely different! 🙂 You can find industrial desk lamps online and in local home decor stores. Finding them isn’t usually a problem. However, finding one the right height and in your price range will likely be the hard part! I measured my preferred lamp height ahead of time and then checked measurements on the tag before purchasing.
- Black, white, and green containers. If you love to organize your classroom with a variety of trays, book bins, and stackers, then go for it! This Modern Farmhouse Classroom Decor theme pairs well with black, white, and green containers. Silver containers will also work, if you find some you like.
- Chalkboard-patterned or black bulletin board paper. The bulletin board paper pictured in these images isn’t in stock. However, Amazon has several options as do local teacher-classroom supply stores. One thing to keep in mind is how much bulletin board paper you’ll need. It’s a good idea to measure your bulletin board space prior to purchasing paper.
- Bulletin board borders. I found the black and white border at Target a few years ago. As mentioned before, it’s a good idea to measure the size of your bulletin board prior to purchasing decorative borders. I have never run out, but you never know. I like to have extra if I need to replace damaged borders, or if I want to set up more than one display (or I want to reuse as many of my border pieces as possible).
Click and learn more!
Do you LOVE what you see here? Then click the image below, and you can learn more about the Modern Farmhouse Classroom Decor theme! You can purchase products individually or bundle and save. Content is a digital download (nothing will be mailed to you), which also means you only print what you need, when you need it!
Spiriteds, take care, stay wild, and know I’m glad you’re here! ❤️
Leave a Reply