Kiwi Apple Cider
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 20 mins
- Yield: 5 cups 1x
- 2 cups warm water
- 4 apples (I used a combination of green and red), sliced with skins left on
- 3 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup agave nectar (vegan) or 100% pure honey (paleo)
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds, optional
- Combine all ingredients in a high-speed blender and mix on high until smooth.
- Serve immediately while it’s still warm or store in glass jars in the refrigerator and reheat before serving.
- Top with your favorite nuts and seeds or more slices of apple and kiwi.