Gluten-Free Almond Butter Oatmeal Bites
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 40 mins
- Total Time: 50 mins
- Yield: 16 bites 1x
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1 cup gluten-free old-fashioned rolled oats (I like Bob’s Red Mill)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 4 dates, pitted and chopped
- 2 tablespoons 100% pure honey or agave nectar (vegan)
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- raw sugar for coating, optional
- Mix almond butter, coconut oil, dates, honey or agave nectar, and sea salt with an electric mixer on high speed until blended. Stir in oatmeal.
- Chill in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or until mixture is firm enough to roll into balls.
- Roll mixture into approximately 1/2 inch balls and coat in raw sugar, if desired. Store in airtight container for up to one week.