Fresh Mixed Berry Salad
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 6 cups 1x
- 16 oz. Fresh strawberries, halved
- 12 oz. Fresh blueberries
- 12 oz. Fresh raspberries
- 12 oz. Fresh blackberries
- 1 cup loosely packed herbs, optional
- 1–2 tablespoons 100% pure honey (paleo) or agave nectar (vegan)
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup pecans, almonds, walnuts, or sunflower seeds, optional
- Rinse fruit and let drain completely.
- Toss fruit and herbs in large mixing bowl, adding honey (or agave nectar) and lemon juice.
- Top with nuts or seeds.
- Keep stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator.