If you are into farmhouse classroom decor themes, then you’re in the right place! Another popular curated Spirited Learning classroom decor theme is Festive Farmhouse. If I had to put my money on it, I’d say it’s the wooden fences, chalkboard backgrounds, black and white accents, and mason jar lights that bring this theme to life and make it easy to spot.
Iowa born and bred, I think of barn house celebrations I used to read about in our statewide news. I love to hear about old barns breathing new life as families come together to cherish milestones. Before we had kids, K-Hubs (a barn enthusiast) and I used to drive around his hometown region and check out restored barns. Strand lights, chalkboard patterns, greenery, and more were just a few of the features one could find.
Whether you have a love of farms or whether you want to make your classroom feel like home, this Festive Farmhouse Classroom Decor Bundle is a vibrant way to set up your classroom! So let’s explore!
What is included in the Festive Farmhouse Classroom Decor Bundle?
The Festive Farmhouse Classroom Decor bundle comes with the following individual products:
- Word Wall with sight words
- Word wall banner
- Alphabet cards
- Alphabet posters
- Classroom rules posters
- Decorative bunting in more than one style
- Teacher binder covers
- Teacher binder spines
- Desk Name plates
- Hand signals
- Table numbers
- Cubby tags
- Classroom jobs cards
- Google Slides templates
- Daily schedule card headers
- Daily schedule cards
- Time cards
- Colors, shapes, and numbers
- Ten frames
- Currency posters
- Number lines (including skip counting and whisper counting)
- Calendar cards including years, months, days of the week, special occasions, and numbers
- Birthday posters
- Weather chart with weather cards and seasons
- Classroom supply labels
- Rolling cart labels for 10- and 12-drawer rolling carts in rectangular and angled styles
- Book bin labels in two styles
- Google Sites accents including headers, buttons, backgrounds, and logos
Bundle and save or buy individually. You get to decide. And one cool benefit of the Festive Farmhouse Classroom decor theme is how much mixing and matching you can do. Want to emphasize the wood fence background? Then use the text editable PowerPoint files and customize away! Want more black and white accents in a particular corner of your classroom? You can do that, too! Files come in PDF and PowerPoint formats. You will need PowerPoint to access text editable files.
What is included in the Festive Farmhouse Classroom Decor Bundle that isn’t pictured here?
Ooh, that’s a good question! The Festive Farmhouse Google Slides Templates, Festive Farmhouse Google Sites Templates, and the Festive Farmhouse Classroom Jobs resources aren’t pictured here. TO learn more about them, I highly suggest clicking the links to each and learning more about them. In fact, Festive Farmhouse Google Sites Templates is one of our most popular individual resources throughout the year!
Festive Farmhouse Classroom Setup
One of the most exciting parts of this Festive Farmhouse Classroom decor theme is adding accents to your classroom! A few of my favorite farmhouse decor accents include:
- Strand lights. If you have the option to add strand lights to your classroom, I say go for it!
- Industrial desk lamp. I found this particular lamp at Walmart when I was there for something completely different! 🙂 You can find industrial desk lamps online and in local home decor stores. Finding them isn’t usually a problem. However, finding one the right height and in your price range will likely be the hard part! I measured my preferred lamp height ahead of time and then checked measurements on the tag before purchasing.
- Back, white, green, and natural containers. I accented this Festive Farmhouse theme with kraft book bins, a green server, metal vases, white trays, and yarn-woven black and white bins. Mason jars are another accent to include, if your students are older.
- Chalkboard-patterned or black bulletin board paper. The bulletin board paper pictured in these images isn’t always in stock. However, Amazon has several options as do local teacher-classroom supply stores. One thing to keep in mind is how much bulletin board paper you’ll need. It’s a good idea to measure your bulletin board space prior to purchasing paper.
- Bulletin board borders. I found this strand light border at Target a few years ago. It’s a cute addition to this theme. But let’s say you can’t find something similar. Then I suggest going with a black and white border. And if your bulletin board is made of natural wood, consider leaving it that way instead of painting it. The contrasting colors of wood and black and white accents will POP!
Click and learn more!
Do you LOVE what you see here? Then click through the images below, and you can learn more about the Festive Farmhouse Classroom Decor theme! You can purchase products individually or bundle and save. Content is a digital download (nothing will be mailed to you), which also means you only print what you need, when you need it!
Spiriteds, stay wild and know I’m glad you’re here! ❤️
Leave a Reply