If you are in the market for a farmhouse classroom decor theme with a twist, then you’re in luck! Because Farmhouse Lemons and Lilacs features art deco black and white patterns, paired with vibrant lemons and lilacs accents. The color scheme is nothing short of eye-catching, and this pattern is a fabulous way to keep your decor simple yet colorful all year round!
The vibrant purple color set next to the black font and chalkboard background is a dramatic touch. The luscious yellow accents brighten up the design so it’s neither flat nor overpowering. And the white flowers offset the color scheme beautifully!
Whenever I create a classroom decor theme, there’s always a spark or a moment that brings it all together for me. When I created this classroom decor theme, I envisioned a luscious farmhouse garden, one my own daughters would enjoy exploring. Whenever I created a piece for the decor bundle, that’s what I thought about!
What’s included in the Farmhouse Lemons and Lilacs Classroom Decor Bundle?
This crisp and colorful classroom decor theme includes:
- Word Wall with sight words
- Word wall banner
- Alphabet cards
- Alphabet posters
- Classroom rules posters
- Decorative bunting in more than one style
- Teacher binder covers
- Teacher binder spines
- Desk Name plates
- Hand signals
- Table numbers
- Cubby tags
- Classroom jobs cards
- Google Slides templates
- Daily schedule card headers
- Daily schedule cards
- Time cards
- Colors, shapes, and numbers
- Ten frames
- Currency posters
- Number lines (including skip counting and whisper counting)
- Calendar cards including years, months, days of the week, special occasions, and numbers
- Birthday posters
- Weather chart with weather cards and seasons
- Classroom supply labels
- Rolling cart labels for 10- and 12-drawer rolling carts in rectangular and angled styles
- Book bin labels in two styles
- Google Sites accents including headers, buttons, backgrounds, and logos
Text editable PowerPoint files are interspersed throughout the products so you can customize your content as you need!
What’s in the Farmhouse Lemons and Lilacs Classroom Decor Bundle that isn’t pictured here?
There are so many pieces in this bundle, I couldn’t fit them all in one photoshoot! But you’ll want to check out the Farmhouse Lemons and Lilacs Google Sites and corresponding Google Slides templates in our Spirited Learning store on Teachers Pay Teachers. You’ll also want to click through to learn more about the Farmhouse Lemon and Lilacs Classroom Jobs labels!
It’s worth noting, too, that within individual products are several different resources. So, for example, the classroom supply labels product also includes book bin labels and rolling cart labels, the calendar set houses the weather chart, and the math kit is where you’ll find color posters AND number lines!
Farmhouse Lemons and Lilacs classroom setup
It is possible to setup a farmhouse classroom on a budget, and Farmhouse Lemons and Lilacs is no exception! For this classroom theme, I relied on:
- Black and white accents: From book bins and fabric organizers to small accents and decorations, I kept the basic color scheme simple. Black and white organizers and accents are typically easy to find, and materials come in several different price points, if you’re keeping an eye on your budget.
- Industrial desk lamp: I found mine at Walmart more than a year ago. It was cheaper than several options I found online.
- Lemons and lilacs. Silk flowers and plastic fruit are great accents. One benefit to adding these items is they are often available year-round or can be purchased in the “off season” at a discount. That’s how I got the small lemon tree for my desk. If I remember correctly, it was 60% off! Plastic fruit and silk flowers can get pretty dusty, however, so think about whether your items will be in high-traffic areas and how you feel about them gathering dust over the course of a school year. 🙂
- Backgrounds and bulletin board accents. This theme is flexible because you can just as easily use a black chalkboard background on your bulletin board as you could a white background. You could also accent with yellow, purple, or green borders. I kept it simple, sticking with my black and white theme. It was easier on my budget that way!
Click and learn more!
If you love this farmhouse classroom decor theme, then click through to see more of what’s in store(literally and figuratively!). You can purchase products individually or you can bundle and save. It’s totally up to you! Content is a digital download (nothing will be mailed to you), which means you print only what you need and only when you need it!
Spiriteds, I’m glad you’re here. Take care and be well! ❤️