Dairy-Free Blueberry Popsicles
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 4 hours
- Total Time: 4 hours 10 mins
- Yield: 6 popsicles 1x
- 4 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar or 100% pure honey, optional
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice, optional
- Blend ingredients in blender until smooth.
- Pour into popsicle moulds and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- To remove the popsicles from their moulds, run them under cool water and gently rock the popsicle sticks back and forth until the popsicle separates from the mould.