Berry Spinach Salad
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Yield: 2-3 servings 1x
- 4 cups fresh spinach leaves, loosely packed
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 3 mandarins, peeled
- 2 tablespoons red onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons green onion, sliced
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, minced
- Pecans or sunflower seeds for garnish, optional
- Toss ingredients in large mixing bowl.
- Scoop salad into deep bowls and top with pecans, sunflower seeds, or other garnishes as desired.
- Serve immediately.